Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I do not join the manifesto

I am very few "culofino" at the time of adhering to any document or campaign with which he shares the essential nucleus from what it defends. I will do today an exception: in case of called “Manifesto in defense of the fundamental rights in Internet”, since it has defenders in abundance, one will be allowed to present my discrepancies, although I share enough points of those that it indicates (especially, clearly, the relative one to that without judicial order could close web pages):
The isolated number 5 of the Manifesto seems to me that it commits an outrage seriously against the values of the left. He says this way: "The authors, like all the workers, have right to live of his work with new creative ideas, business models and activities associated with his creations. To try to support with legislative changes to an obsolete industry that he cannot adapt himself to this new environment is neither just nor realistic”.
As my friend J.E says.: “has nobody realized the left that this point serves to justify to stop supporting certain sectors of the economy that are not profitable? Another thing is that I think that the Government should be wrong betting for this model supporting specifically in the cultural environment, but this point establishes like foundation (…) that the State should not support not profitable industrial sectors”.
This leads me to thinking that many people of lefts who has joined the manifesto have done it acríticamente, without reading it to him, because still with a diagonal glimpse the above-mentioned point sings already.
A manifesto that should not want to incur the same everlasting common places has to point out that the copyright is not the enemy. Under capitalist production conditions, the woodworkers do furniture, and my friend Morán does cómics. There is recognized after the woodworker the right to charge for the furniture that it sells, and my friend Morán would not have why to have to support that big companies of discharge will make a profit offering the creations of my companion.
Another thing is, clearly, that he has not sense that the woodworker receives for whenever his furniture is used, and that my friend Morán claims that he recovers whenever someone reads his cómics (thing that, obviously, he does not claim). The canon has not anything in common with what I say: we all agree in hating it.
And the fact is that a thing there are the tremendously reasonable and brilliant postulates that the people as Richard Stallman or Lawrence Lessig defend, and another thing is to think that the episode to unburden myself of Megaupload of Lost of the week (thing that I do, certainly) is a right that I have like Internet user. They have not anything in common. The ideological construction that has made rock great to itself to have the calm conscience while the episode unburdens itself of Lost is tremendous.
Quoting SuperSantiEgo: "he does not stop being an onlooker that we are so loose managing the rights of reproduction of the others and then us chiné so much that the he-goat of our neighbor us mangue a little of wifi”. If out an eccentric millionaire would do a T-shirt to me with this phrase, which reflects to the perfection the hypocrisy of any this one fluttered of pesudorevolucionarios postadolescent digitalises.
A serious debate needs on this one topic that moves away from the everlasting topics. While that does not happen, we will have of a side a few he-goats who manage improperly a few copyright, and of other a few types that they create that as they have capacity of unload things free, this is a fundamental right. And in the crossfire, paying the consequences of so much irrationality, my friend Morán.
The manifesto continues in this one dynamic of dumb trenches for being acrítico with the second group of human beings.
I do not chatter any more, that I want to see before eating the Californication episode that I have just bent.

No comments:

Post a Comment