Thursday, March 11, 2010

Simple intention for 2010: to stop being of the R. Madrid

With the Sporting in soccer and the Students in basketball, already I have enough happy moments and griefs.
From I stop ALREADY of empatizar mentally with Real Madrid.
And the fact is that Real Madrid me falls down, in general lines, badly: I do not support any of the Presidents that I remember (Mendoza, Sanz, Florentine, Caldron, again Florentine...), his signings politics is vulgar, his estrellonas me fall down fatally (from Zidane and Roberto Carlos who did not tolerate not a "galactic one"), they do not give opportunities to those who go out of the quarry …
There is no way of being excited about a club like that.
This one rat leaves the ship. There sinks Florentine, Cristiano Ronaldo, Raúl, Valdano, Pellegrini and the rest of the troop. I go on from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment