Sunday, March 14, 2010

I walk trying to find out …

… of what does it happen as regards the incorporation of El Salvador to the Alliance Bolivariana for the Peoples of Our America (DAWN) and, hence, of the current relation between the President Funes and the FMLN.
I have ahead three news about similar dates with contradictory informations: one of the 7th that points out that “the Government of El Salvador analyzes his incorporation at the DAWN”, other one of the 11th says that “Funes drifts apart from the FMLN and pushes the incorporation of El Salvador back at the DAWN”, and finally one of the 12th where I read that “the FMLN wants connections with the USA and also to be in the DAWN”.
If someone is a little put in the topic and explains moderately guay the situation to me, I will put in the right margin of this one blog a banner in his honor like sample of agradecimiento*.
Thanks for anticipated, my dear bailiffs.
*El banner it will remain there during a pair of weeks or until the world destroys (what comes first).

No comments:

Post a Comment