Monday, March 8, 2010

The Red Son changes!

After one year and eight months from his opening, this blog comes to his end. The reason? Since it is due to the fact that now I am going to have a little less of time to dedicate him to the binnacle and do not want that this one turns into one of these pages that are updated of Easter in Branches and that almost nobody continues. I owe a worthy end to The Red Son, so I am going to give him a sweet death now when we are in the top (there are a few uncles who say that this is one of 20 blogs on politics more indexed of the country!). Of step I leave place in I Love IU to some binnacle that is in the waiting-list, which we walk justitos of space in the house.
But you will not escape from this menda so easily: although with less regularity, I am going to keep on writing extra drops. From now on you will be able to follow me periodically in the blog of my friend Rafa, that is to say, in “Nonentities“. There I will leave my bullshits every week or every two weeks, it depends on how it walks of imagination and time.
If you have The Red Son added to the Google Reader or some another reader of RSS, you can dismiss it: and remember to discharge “Nonentities“ if it is that you did not have it between your favorites!
The team of writing (a chimpanzee with top hat that the coffee and a servant brings to me) is grateful for your loyalty and your contributions during all this time.
We meet!

No comments:

Post a Comment